- $250/person for a six hour tour
- There is a $150 cancellation fee within 72 hours of scheduled tour
- Gratuities are up to your discretion
- Pick-up/drop-off at private residences and commercial lodging facilities only
- Transportation and tour guide services for a six hour tour - tours typically include visits to 3 wineries and a stop for lunch
- A complimentary charcuterie platter featuring local, natural meats and cheeses for snacking. Please let us know about any dietary restrictions
- A complimentary welcome packet including area map, educational materials and local treats
- Digital photo travelogue of your tour
- Bottled, sparkling and still water
What's NOT INCLUDED
- Tasting fees are not included but are often waived for Oregon Wine Guides. Meals and incidentals are not included in Oregon Wine Guides' pricing.
All tours are designed with your comfort and pleasure in mind. A carefully maintained, detailed, non-smoking SUV provides luxurious, comfortable and reliable tour experiences with the ability to visit rural locales effortlessly.
Legal disclaimer: Oregon Wine Guides and our vehicles are insured by the Pacific Insurance Partners, policy available upon request. Oregon Wine Guides are licensed and registered with Oregon State and comply with Oregon State and federal laws. We are in the hospitality, education and transportation business. Oregon Wine Guides does not sell, supply, pour or ship wine or any other alcoholic beverages. We strongly encourage responsible tasting and touring experiences. No alcohol consumption is allowed in vehicles. We are pleased to pick-up and drop-off our clients at private residences and commercial lodging facilities. No pick-ups or drop-offs at vehicles or parking lots are permitted. The minimum length of an Oregon Wine Guides tour is 6 hours. Oregon Wine Guides reserves the right to terminate tours at will.
I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food.